Sunday, September 25, 2016

One step forward, two steps back...

I spent most of last night working on the boot toppers. Let me rephrase that - I spent most of the night ripping out the boot toppers.

First, I couldn't get the lace to work. Then I couldn't get the cables to work, Then I realized I'd design it too wide, and had to go back and rebuild my chart.

And oh - you'll notice that somewhere in there, I also realized that the Alley Cat was a touch too variegate, and was fighting with the pattern....

So I went and dug out some Twisted Top Cat adn I think we're back on track... for now.

Ah the fun of designing.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Love the cable along the right side.

Delighted Hands said...

This is a wonderful combination of yarn, color and pattern! Thanks for sharing with us!