Thursday, May 1, 2014

....and done!

After lunch today, I was much further along on my spring socks than I originally thought I would be. So, when I got home tonight, I decided to just set aside the secret project and finish the socks up quick...
Of course, I underestimated how quick and it ended up taking all night... but they are done!

Better pictures will follow after this weekend. It's too hard to get decent pics of your own feet. Not to mention there's a ridiculously cute photo bomber in this house...

It will be a while before I get the pattern released - I'd like to release these as part of a small e-book, so I have two other sock patterns planned (and possibly a fingerless mitt pattern). But the second pair will be cast on tomorrow.
I've got the most scrumptious, buttery skein of Alley Cat all caked and ready!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the finish. They are beautiful.

Rachelle said...

They are pretty

Minding My Own Stitches said...

So pretty! Can't wait to see the eBook.

If only cats wore knitted things ...

RobinH said...

Ooh pretty! Love the new socks--and can't wait to see what you do with the buttery yarn!

kathy b said...

Finishing always takes me so long as well. Nearly twice the time I set aside for it.

Monika said...

I quite like them. Ha! Cute photo bombing!

Delusional Knitter said...

Beautiful, how appropriate for extra furry toes bombing your photo!!

Unknown said...

Oh yeaaaah. Beautiful summer socks! Great pattern!