Saturday, May 10, 2014

Soaking up the sun

 
It was a beautiful say at Chez Wandering Cat today. Rocky couldn't wait to get outside and just wanted to be out there all day. I mostly worked on the secret project, but it was something I could do outside so...
I took the opporunity to get some sun on my legs while Rocky soaked it up too. As you can see - my pasty white legs need it! But the secret project is now done and will be unveiled soon. 

As soon as it was done, I turned my attention back to the Garden Gate sock.
The first one is done and I couldn't be happier with it. I love the colour. I love the lace. And Alley Cat is just so cushy! I'll probably start the second sock tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute socks.

I see Rocky is happy it is SPRING!

Araignee said...

I am so pasty I almost glow in the dark!

Unknown said...

We had fierce storms move through last night so it was nice to see the sun today. But with house stuff to do, I didn't get out much. Just to take the dogs out.

lexa said...

No sun here yesterday, it rained in the afternoon and was windy. Today was supposed to be better, but so far it's not looking like it. At least it's warmer, though.

Unknown said...

Looks like a great day in the sun for you and Rocky! Fantastic. Love the socks too; I think the color and lacy pattern are a very fine combination. I'm interested to find out about the secret project...hmmm.

Delusional Knitter said...

LOL! I love Rocky's sunbathing pose. Awesome sock, great pattern, its lovely.