Friday, October 31, 2014

C'est l'hallowe'en

The light has been too crappy to take pictures of any of my fabulous knits (Miss Pee's socks are done, I started Dad's boot socks, and Hitofude is coming along swimmingly) so you'll have to wait until this weekend to see more of that.. but in the meantime, here's Tux on a Hallowe'en past:
When he still have all his legs and I didn't feel any guilt about humiliating him. Don't worry... Rocky didn't get away either...
He makes an excellent A &W bear... don't you think?

No tricker treaters for me this year - I'm home from work too late. But there will be a little Hallowe'en fun for us anyway...

4 comments:

Araignee said...

Too funny! I tried dressing up one of the indoor kitties last year and it wasn't pretty. I felt terrible for upsetting her so.
I love The Nightmare Before Christmas, too. Thank goodness it's on Netflix because I can't find my DVD anywhere. :(

Knatolee said...

Your little feline ghouls are adorable!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I expect it'd be a blood bath if I ever tried anything like that! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh ...you didn't! LOL

Shelby would have not been nearly so cooperative.