Friday, October 17, 2014

The great knit-cation: Day 7

Apparently, when left alone with too much time on my hands, I do crazy things
Like apply a large bottle of bleach to my hair. I'd orginally bought the kit to up my highlights a bit. But this morning I woke up and said "screw it" and just did the whole thing.  It's definitely going to take some getting use to.

In other news, I started beading the Cranberry bonnet
But I'm not really happy with my bead choice. I think I want something that pops more, so I'm going to take it back and try something else. Which means the hat won't be done tonight... but that's okay.

And finally, Dave decided that we should still do something special on our actual anniversary too, so we ordered Chinese for dinner. I opened my fortune
And said "And that's why we've been together so long." Then he opened his...
Well played cookies.... well played....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks very pretty.

I like those beads. Give me shiny and I'm happy. LOL

Rachelle said...

I love the new hair colour on you, looks great!

On the beads, I see what you mean, they sort of disappear into the hat, no longer a feature.

Knatolee said...

You always look great! Have your co-workers seen you yet? :)

kathy b said...

I LOVE your hair!!! Your hubby gets a whole NEW woman!!