Saturday, September 19, 2015

Garden Magic

Apparently the Big Bee Garden has become a place where Faeries come to die....

But that`s not all that`s magical in my yard.

I moved the Nasturtium and Sweet Peas out front where they wouldn`t get so much direct sun and..
 Finally! A bloom. The Sweet Pea is still flowerless, but hopefully it won`t be long!
The Sedum Samantha gave me is starting to bloom, giving the bees some late season nourishment.
My potted mini-rose is blooming again. I`ll be bringing it in at the end of the month, but for now it loves being outside.
And my Popcorn Drift rose is going to bloom again. I`m so pleased. It hasn`t bloomed since I brought it home, and I thought that`s all I was going to get for the season. And this one smells so nice - I can`t wait!

7 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Just look at your green thumb! Any hints for getting my peppers to ripen?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful garden you've got! ... :)

kathy b said...

Oh I dont have anything too fragrant this time of year in my garden . Perhaps I need to plant something. i love to see your yard!

Araignee said...

I can't wait to see your nasturtium in bloom. I think it's my favorite flower. Those fairy wings are so sad. I spider built a huge web on my outside light and it catches moths all the time. I feel so bad for the poor things.

Judy S. said...

Pretty photos! I didn't know that sweetpeas would grow in the fall.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful red rose.

So many of my plants have been drowned this last week. WAY too much rain.

Glad you garden is doing so well.

Unknown said...

You do have garden magic!! Such pretty blooms!!