Saturday, September 5, 2015

Some friends are dangerous...

You remember those awesome Old Navy sundresses I told you about? Well they were first discovered on a dinner/shopping date with my friend Aneesha*, so I've been blaming her for my obsession with them.

Thursday night, we got together for another semi-annual dinner/shopping date, and of course, ended up at Old Navy again. And don't they have the dress in three new fabrics???

Thankfully for my budget, I only liked two of them (one was solid teal... I'm not a big fan of teal) and they only had my size in one...
Naturally, it came home with me (the other will be hunted down on payday). As did these...
... a perfect match, and who's going to pass them up at prices like this?
 Certainly not me. Now the only thing I need to complete this outfit is a cardigan.... and don't I just have the perfect shade of Slinky Cat?
Yes I do. Now if only I had more time... the cardigan will have to wait... I've got to get into full on Christmas mode over here.

*Yes, it's the same Aneesha I lured down the dark rabbit hole of knitting.... so maybe it's just payback...

5 comments:

kathy b said...

Haha Good finds! Great yarn to go with it

Araignee said...

Serendipity!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Nooooo !!!! You didn't just say "Christmas" did you???!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.....that is going to be the perfect ensemble. I love that color of yarn.

elns said...

Looks like excellent finds!

You are definitely good friends, huh? I love how your dangerous play date has a color theme! Teal is very controversial in my knit club. It's become an inside joke a swear word, a verb. "to be tealed". etc. We are bonkers though.

Christmas seems outrageous until I realize. Holy sh*t it's September. You're smart.