Thursday, April 3, 2014

Three more sleeps

Sorry I've been MIA. I've thought about posting, but there just hasn't been time. Which is probably good, because I haven't had much time for knitting either, so there's not much to post about.

I do have the rainbow gloves almost finished, so you should get a peek soon. I really want to get at least one project off the needles by Sunday, because that's when our Game of Thrones KAL begins.

I've decided I'm going to knit my Daenerys shawl again
I gave this one to Samantha a few years back, so I don't have one myself.

I snitched one of the skeins of Twisted Slinky Cat in Drogon for it (don't worry, there's still one left for the prize winner, if they choose...)
While the pattern doesn't actually include instructions for beading, I'm going to bead this one. I've got some awesome iridescent red beads that I think will be perfect.

Mom's joining in as well with Twisted Slinky, but she's got a gorgeous skein in purple

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wondered where you were. Glad it wasn't a kitty thing keeping you away. Love both yarns but that purple is gorgeous!!!

Rachelle said...

Both colours should look stunning!

kathy b said...

Shawls look so good on fences. Yours is soooo pretty.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Lovely yarns! The shawls are gonna be gorgeous!

I haven't knitted much lately or blogged much. Funny ... the day before we went away I wrote up and "scheduled" four blog posts. I blogged more regularly on vacation than otherwise :)

Araignee said...

That's a gorgeous shawl pattern. I can't wait to see what you do with that beautiful yarn!