Sunday, April 12, 2015

Game of knits

It's Game time! Cast on day for our Game of Thrones KAL over on Ravelry. The new season doesn't air until tonight, but I'm re-watching Season 4 to get ready for it.

And what am I working on?
A new beaded shawl design in Fluffy Cat Light (Colourway is Duchess). The beads a lovely frosted pink, with just a touch of iridescence - perfect for the yarn.
 The shawl will be a crescent, with the upper portion heavily beaded. This design is called Missandei. for Daenerys' scribe and handmaiden...
... a former slave from Naath  - the butterfly isle...
Oh - and I've made a little something more for the prize pack
Come and join the fun! The KAL runs for two months, so there's lots of time!

8 comments:

kathy b said...

Someday ....beads. For now I'll admire yours

Delusional Knitter said...

Oh Daenerys has been in my library for some time ... I may be joining up on this one!! I'm behind on GoT though ... not sure I saw all of season 4.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Good luck with the KAL ... I'm still here in the land of hopeless overcommitment!! I like your little butterfly motif!

Alisha said...

You do such quick and fantastic work!!!! I love seeing what you are up to!!!!

I am will be working on my sockghan tonight when we watch!!! I made a pack that no other knitting happens till the sockghan is done! It is the only thing I have on the go.

Enjoy watching and knitting!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh those beads!!!!! So lovely and soft.

Rachelle said...

It looks like it has promise at the moment, I don't know who the people are as I haven't watched it, might have to one day.

Araignee said...

So pretty!

elns said...

It's a beautiful pattern. Really lovely! Your love of GOT and Sherlock has me fan-girling you more and more :) Happy Knitting!