Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hoppy Easter

Your easter....
 My Easter....


Soooo much more fun (and useful) than eggs! I dyed up a batch of Alley Cat for the shop. You won't see them for a week or two yet, but there's still lots of fantastic skeins in the shop... even some nice Easter Themed ones.
Easter Mallows on Barn Cat Sport

And Mom even did up some mini-skein sets in the Easter Mallows colours.
 And there are still lots of skeins at the marked-down sale prices.
This is Sprinkles... on Stray Cat.

Hoppy, yarny Easter!

5 comments:

Delusional Knitter said...

Great Easter colors!!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Gorgeous set of mini skeins!!!

Unknown said...

wonderful Easter colors

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooo....I like YOUR Easter MUCH better.

kathy b said...

We didn t even dye eggs this year. No one eats them, and I missed the tradition. Now that Easter night is here I'm fine with it!