Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I am Sherlocked

The bear square is almost off the needles, and instead of starting another square right away, I'm going to start a project I've wanted to do since I first laid eyes on it.
I've dyed up some Stray Cat in Dark Chocolate, and paired it with some naked skeins, and I'll soon be casting on for #Sherlocklives. The pattern is a freebie, but it's only got one size (36 inch bust) and I need a little more room on the upper decks... so it's going to take a little bit of finagling... but I'm looking forward to it. Stay tuned... the game is on!

(Oh, and if you're wondering about that mug... I got it here. Once shipping was factored in, it was a stupidly expensive mug.. but I had to have it. I really am Sherlocked!)

9 comments:

kathy b said...

wowza. That's going to be an amazing sweater. Love it

elns said...

I like you even more now that I know you are a fan of "Sherl". Your mug is great, that photos is great! Happy knitting. Here's to the love of being Sherlocked!

Araignee said...

I love Sherlock, too. The show and the sweater. 2016 is a long way away.

Samantha said...

Everyone needs a stupid expensive mug. :)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Good luck with Sherlock! The yarn looks lovely!

Anonymous said...

That is going to be an amazing cardi.

RobinH said...

Cool! And if two extra pattern repeats in the yoke will give you the stitch count you need, the alteration might not be too bad.

Unknown said...

I haven't seen the pattern yet...but looking forward to seeing your sweater. I sure like the colors of the yarn. Great mug too.

Rachelle said...

I love that pattern, it was in the queue until I reduced the queue significantly. Still do love it though.