Tuesday, April 28, 2015

More furmination

 Determined to get my money's worth out of my Furminator, I took it up to Mom's on the weekend.

Ladydog didn't need much, but she enjoyed the attention. Mr. Tibbs took off pretty quick (the girls were visiting too and making too much noise.) But Deuce...
Deuce ate it up! He rolled and purred and made sure I got all the right spots (except for his belly). I was done long before he was. Mom said he looked about 5 pounds lighter by the time we were done.

And as for Miss Peno
She's slowly warming up to it. We've managed a few more passes, and most of her mats are gone. I think she's starting to realize that it makes her feel better.

6 comments:

Araignee said...

The only problem I have with my furminator is that the hair come off the critter and onto me. I'm covered when I am done and the kitties have clumps that hid on them and then get rubbed off on whatever they bump against. It's still a great toy but I need to figure out how to control all that fly away hair.

elns said...

Haha! Deuce's whole body position while you work him says it all. Totally maxing out his pampering. And lovely Peno, too cute. I want to just go in for a big squish. shh, don't tell Rocky!

Anonymous said...

Ladydog looks like such a sweetheart.

Unknown said...

I bet those lovely animals feel sooo much better!! My animals were always pretty good about getting combed.

kathy b said...

awww. I've been brushing the cats at night with a comb. Tank loves it. Beatles is getting used to it. Pie..NOT. Love a fulminator

Delusional Knitter said...

Now I really want one, your initial post made me want one, now I think we need one!