Monday, April 13, 2015

Getting out (and a little about)

Spring has FINALLY sprung here in Southern Ontario. We had a nice sunny, a relatively warm weekend and the boys wanted nothing more than to be outside.
Tux convinced me I need some fresh air too, so I took my bear square out and sat on the back step while the boys soaked up the sun.
I didn't get as much done as I'd have liked to, because I had to keep stopping to retrieve a certain three-legged cat. The fence between our complex and the rear neighbour came down in a  wind storm in December, and it hasn't been put back up yet. Tux is VERY interested in what's beyond those cedars.
For once, Rocky was the good cat. He was content to sun bath in the bee garden (which is in need of a good cleaning out  - winter blew in a lot of leaves and dead stuff.

9 comments:

kathy b said...

awww They are so darling. I have to see if I can have Beatles outside without the leash on. Pie=no way.
Tank would be too afraid

Donna said...

Let's hear it for some nice weather! Finally - we sure do deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Rocky sure is a handsome boy. He almost looks camo in those leaves.

Araignee said...

I can't believe you can keep those kitties from scampering off. Mine would be gone in a second.

elns said...

Dude, I want to BE Rocky in that photo. He's so content. (Sorry I just Duded you, but it's how I'm feeling and a bad habit, but I mean it kindly)

I love how it's the 3-legged cat that wants to do neighborhood explorations.

WildflowerWool said...

I was knitting outside too. Yay for some nice weather!!

RobinH said...

Good to see that Tux's curiosity is unimpaired! Cookie wants desperately to explore the yard but we won't let him out without a leash because the part he *most* wants to explore is under the deck. And crawling around under the deck trying to catch a cat bent on exploring is not our idea of a good time!

Unknown said...

When spring finally arrives, one can't blame the boys for wanting to be outside, soak up some sun, and explore (curiosity, cats, and all that!). Cute pictures!!! Love it.

Knatolee said...

So nice to feel spring in the air at last! The cats look pleased.