Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Bath time for BooBoo Cat

I was hoping to have at least a partially completed sleeve to share with you all by now.

But unfortunately, I've caught the sick. When I've gotten home from work, all I've had the energy to do is veg. Not a stitch knit.

And doubly unfortunately, I'm not the only one feeling under the weather here. I came down this morning to an accident in the hallway, and poor Tux, laying a few feet away, a little sticky and stinky. (Sometimes it's hard to balance on those three legs, especially when the tiles are wet).

So. Into the tub he went.
I think the only thing more pathetic than a wet cat, it a wet three-legged cat. Especially now that he's lost so much weight.

Despite the fact that I'm running a fever, I cranked the heat, and put a big warm, fluffy towel in his favourite cat bed and finally convinced him to settle down there.
"I really hate you right now."

And even though he's all wrapped up, snug as a bug in a rug....
 "Seriously. You're not my friend."

But don't worry, as soon as I moved from the couch to the computer to write this post, he got his revenge. He vacated the towel and stole my warm spot and is quickly turning it into a damp spot.

And someone else got a brilliant idea....
"I'm on a towel with sad-face too! Give me love!!!"

5 comments:

Bridget said...

You're in trouble either way ...

Judy S. said...

They have their way, don't they? Hope you're feeling better now!

Araignee said...

Too funny! Daughter just went through that with her kitty. I had to laugh at her telling me about giving her little wild cat a bath. Knock on wood I have never had to give a cat a bath but I sure have had to give plenty of dogs a butt bath. I always have long haired dogs and it's not always pretty back there.
Feel better soon!

Rachelle said...

Oh the indignity! Poor chap, can't be nice having accidents like that. I'm doing a little knitting atm, trying to finish a long term WIP in colourwork before getting back to lace work.

Delusional Knitter said...

Oh poor Tux! This was a great post though, LOL!!! Rocky, hahahaha!