Wednesday, January 13, 2016

One-armed bandit

The first sleeve is done on Mary Mead. It looks a little wonky because of the way the ribbed lace pulls everything in. Honestly, I'm itching to get this one blocking, just to see how much different it will look. But I've got to finish that other sleeve... and then the bands...

I probably won't start the other sleeve until the weekend. While those short rows aren't hard -they take a lot of concetration to get them started.

... and I may have accidentally cast on for a hat...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooppps, a hat you say???? Well, it IS the weather for it. ;-)

kathy b said...

Haha . It is hat knitting time! THe sweater is far enough along in my estimation that you won't lose interest in the finish

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to seeing how the sweater will look blocked, too. It's a pretty color!