Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Felines

... has gone to the dogs...
Because how can you resist a face like that?

Wednesday after work, I went up to meet the new arrival. Her name is Jem and she's settling in quite nicely.
 She's a typical puppy, all sweetness and cuteness when she's sleeping....
And a complete maniac when she's awake...
I'm pretty sure she's part piranah
Everyone is still adjusting to her presence.
Mr. Tibbs is not overly amused, but he's mostly just staying out of her reach. Deuce will give her a swat when she gets in his face (no claws) but otherwise, he ignores her.

Lady has the biggest adjustment to make
She's too used to being an only dog.

But I think in a week or so...
... they are going to be best friends.

8 comments:

Bridget said...

Puppies are too cute. They make me want to squeal, and I am not otherwise a squealer.

Puppies and kittens are so cute, I sometimes think it should be illegal. :-)

kathy b said...

Oh my gosh. So good that there is another dog to show the way. LOVE the name. I think its easier with two....easier on the pup that is

Araignee said...

Awwww.....so sweet. Puppies are so much fun-and so much work. I miss the pup that Pup was not that long ago.

Anonymous said...

Jem is adorable! I know the family will love her to bits!

gayle said...

Awww...

Unknown said...

Awww...very sweet.

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Awwww! Now you've got me wanting a puppy again!!!

elns said...

NO WAY YOU GOT A PUPPY?!?

And she's adorable. Crap, lady you got even more cuteness and cuddles going on in that household. I'm so happy for you guys. Wishing you all a lifetime of happy family animal friendship all of it. super cute.