Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Knit Meme

Here I was, trying to find something to blog about when Kathy posted a meme...

Perfect timing, so here goes...


Do you have a bad habit?
Oh yeah... I'm a nail biter. I also drink too much Coca Cola. I love sugar....

Do you have to hide your knitting from your pets.
Do I have to? No. Should I? Probably. I have no problem with Peno or Tux, and never had. But every once in a while, Rocky gets it into his head to toss a wool salad. He's especially fond of really sheepy sock yarn.

Do you cheat when you cable?
Nope. I count rows religiously. And I rarely cable without a cable needle. I find my tension goes all wonky without it.

Do you not really listen to your family when you are knitting intensely? Or blogging? Or buying yarn online?
It entirely depends on what he is talking about....

Do you fall for Knit kits?
I do, but I never have the money to buy them. Except for once.. when I first started knitting. I bought a beatiful afghan kit. But it was full of mohair and in the end, to itchy for me. It ended up becoming a very expensive cat blanket.

And since no post is complete without a picture...
My pretty little cabbage in the snow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wool salad ..................:::snort:::

Actually, maybe that was a salad I would really enjoy!!! LOL

kathy b said...

Thanks for playing! I Hope to have 52 Monday Memes in 2016.
WOol salad.... coin that perfect term!

Araignee said...

Snow!!!! Mohair is so pretty. Why does it have to be so itchy?

Unknown said...

I have been thinking to add cabbages to my back garden, they just look so colorful. Yours is lovely. Off to meme myself!