Sunday, June 5, 2016

Cat-free posting

Look!! Yarn!!!
 I had an extremely good dye day yesterday. It's been a while since I'd played in the dye pots... so long that when I put on my apron, I discovered that somebody else had claimed it...
I dyed up some Alley cat, some twisted Slinky, and something special that you'll have to wait a bit to hear more about... but in the mean time, here's a closer look at a few of this weekend's creations



.... and meanwhile, also at Mom's house...
"New little kitty comes along and everyone forgets all about me...."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The yarns look great.

Poor Gem ------------what a FACE!!! LOL

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Rupert looks like a dear! My cat spent most of her first week with us hiding under the coffee table, but she's the boss now!

Araignee said...

Lovely yarn! Poor doggie. She did grow up fast didn't she?

kathy b said...

Dying looks so difficult to me. GOOOD JOB!

Judy S. said...

Nice work on the yarn dyeing! Doggie looks so sad; he knows that cat's rule!

Bridget said...

Such beautiful colors! Such a sad, neglected puppy ... ;-)