Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Halfway Humpday

It's Wednesday.. and we're halfway through the week. And...
I'm halfway through Dave's birthday socks!

While the knitting mojo is still mostly playing hooky, Dave's birthday is now less than a month away, so I've got to get cracking. And the only way to get plain socks done is to just sit down and get to it.

So last night, I put on a movie (The Wolf of Wall Street) and did just that. Thankfully, it was a pretty long movie, and I was able to finish the remaining few inches and the toe.

Now... let's see how long it takes me to start the second one.....

3 comments:

Araignee said...

That's one handsome sock!

kathy b said...

Very nice finish of one sock. C'mon cast the other one and go go go

Anonymous said...

That is far too handsome to let it stay lonely. Get crackin' on that second sock!!!

No SSS!!!