Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Kwestions from KathyB



Butterflies or Hummingbirds?
I don’t think I could choose. I’ve built my gardens around the butterflies, but I wouldn’t mind a hummingbird visitor or two.
I don't think my milkweed will bloom this year... but maybe next year I'll have a yard full of Monarchs.
Boxed water or bottled water?
I didn’t know about boxed water until this post, so I looked it up. I don’t really see the difference (both containers are recyclable here) but it’s all tap water anyway, so why bother with the waste at all?
For next to your skin softness, do you prefer angora, cashmere, alpaca, or acrylic?
Angora and cashmere. Alpaca can be a little on the itchy side, especially if it’s not part of a blend. 
Love my Twisted Top Cat Cardi... cashmere/merino blend.
Do you have an interchangeable needle set or do you prefer the individual circs?
I have an interchangeable set, but I prefer fixed. The interchangeable cables tend to undo at in opportune times. I love my Chiao Goos.

Do you prefer an alcoholic drink before, during or after your dinner?
After. I find before or during tends to upset my stomach.
What cuts into your knitting time more, others in your home or your own wanderings on the internet? 
Oh, definitely the internet – though Rupert is proving to be a  pretty big distraction…
Would you rather have a snowstorm as in Blizzard, or a heatwave with violent thunderstorms. 
Thunderstorms… always fun to watch. Though snowstorms are alright too – everything is pretty after they are over – and it’s nice when they force the world to stop and relax for a little while.
You just won an all expenses paid trip to a Fiber Festival.Would you go alone or try to bring a knit pal along? 
I don’t think I’d be allowed to go without Mom…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww...you two are so cute sitting by the water knitting. Would 3 be a crowd if I joined in? Looks like a great place to relax with the yarn and needles.

Araignee said...

Love the photo of you and Mom. I wish Daughter knit. I had to learn to skate so we would have something in common.

kathy b said...

Such fun to read your answers. I love knitting with my daughter . I always love your sweater finish.

Sandra said...

I can only knit when my two rescue kittens are asleep. They find moving yarn irresistible. Does handsome Rupert leave your yarn alone?