Thursday, June 30, 2016

Return of the bun

Is it the last day of June? Can anyone tell me where exactly June went? And how it went so fast...

At any rate, the end of June has apparently brought on...
... bunny season.

After Rocky died, the bunnies seemed to disappear.  I know it's silly, but I like to think that maybe they were mourning the loss like I was.

But this week, they started making an appearance again. The other day, there were two of them chasing each other around the yard, and Rupert was keeping an eye on the from the door.
It's nice to see them again, but at the same time, it makes me a little sad.
Of course, it's hard to be sad for long when you catch sight of that fluffy white bum...
Welcome back, Mr. Bun!

4 comments:

kathy b said...

We have an influx of bunnies of all sizes and ages in our neighborhood!

Araignee said...

Awwww....Rocky's chasing some sweet little buns in kitty heaven-or he's been reincarnated as a rabbit. Don't laugh. A few minutes after we said our last goodbye to Mom, we walked out of her hospital room at the same time a nurse was wheeling a new baby down the hall. That baby (I'm not kidding) turned it's little head and gave me and my sisters such a strange, look that we gasped and looked at each other like....no, it can't be. Off it went into the elevator leaving us standing there in a stupor. Weird.

Anonymous said...

Glad Mr. Bun has come back for a visit.

Knatolee said...

Awwww... yes, I agree with Araignee! ROcky is chasing them all in kitty heaven. Glad your bunnies are back.