Monday, June 13, 2016

The eyes have it

It was a quiet weekend at Chez Wanderingcat, but I didn't knit a stitch... which means I don't have any new knitting to show you. That doesn't mean I don't have anything to show you...

There's ALWAYS Ru-Ru!

This weekend he's come out of his shell even more. He still gets spooked pretty easy, really doesn't like being picked up, and is not fond of laps (unless it's Dave's, which we are not going to speak about). But he's been a lot more social. Sunday he spent the whole morning playing with me before disappearing for his 8-hour afternoon nap.

But one thing I've notices throughout out time together...
He has the most amazing eyes.
Maybe it's the colour...
Beyond topaz, the are more like a deep, dark amber
Absolutely mesmerizing...

Now he just needs to use them to win over Miss Peno



6 comments:

Araignee said...

He does have gorgeous dark eyes for a kitty! He must have some interesting bloodlines.

kathy b said...

the eyes are fantastic

bells5r said...

His eyes are beautiful!! I love the look on Peno's face it is priceless!

Anonymous said...

I don't think Miss Peno is buying it! LOL

His eyes ARE amazing. The color is so rich and deep.

lexa said...

He's a cutie! I had a dream the other night I had another kitty.

Unknown said...

I love her scowl!!! Definitely not a fan yet. Good luck to the coming together of the two. He might just wear her down eventually.