Friday, March 13, 2015

Bit by bit....

Thanks for the well wishes. My cold is slowly subsiding - much slower than I'd like but progress is progress. And speaking of progress.

Dave's socks are coming along nicely
By the weekend, I was almost done the gusset. I was tempted to just sit down and finish them on Sunday, but I didn't.  I was a good girl and worked on the sleeve of Old Town (and managed to finish her up this week. She's on the blocking board now.)

Beside, if I finish these up too quickly, I'll have to cast on something new (so I have a travel project) and I won't really feel like I'm cleaning out the WIPs.

I do have my next travel project picked out, though. I'm going to make the Broken Seed Stitch socks.
I think they will look just divine in the Berroco Sox I brought home from Chicago. Paired with some Nekkid Alley Cat... it's sock perfection!

9 comments:

Araignee said...

Happy to hear you're on the mend. Happy weekend!

Donna said...

Glad you are feeling better. The socks look good! Isn't it exciting to plan what's going on the needles next?

Unknown said...

Dave's socks look great!

kathy b said...

Oh broken seed will work so nicely with those two skeins

Anonymous said...

Good color combo.

Rachelle said...

I love the sock pattern you're going to use and it'll definitely look great in that combo.
Glad you're feeling better, colds are miserable things.

WildflowerWool said...

Love Dave's socks!

Delusional Knitter said...

Glad you are feeling better!! I believe I have that same Berocco color in my stash :o)

RobinH said...

Ooh, I like that pattern! Just added it to my queue! It's going to be gorgeous in your colors.