Monday, March 30, 2015

Here kitty kitty....

Why aren't you done yet kitty, kitty????
Yes... I'm still working on this darn blanket. Just a few inches to go...

WHY are those last inches so much longer than the beginning inches?

Baby is three months old now.  Come Hell or high water... this one is getting finished before the end of the month. Even if I have to call in sick to work! (Oh... wait... maybe I shouldn't have put that on the internet....)

Do you have one of those projects that just won't die???

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I hear ya! But what a CUTE blanket. I love it, and so will the baby.

RobinH said...

Blankets in particular can be like that. Though I'm getting quite tired of the long vest I've been working on for over a year. I can't figure out why I thought that a knee length vest on size 4 needles was a good plan...

kathy b said...

Oh it is sooooo cute. I love that blanket. The baby and the baby's mom will love it too! MEOW

Araignee said...

I have a million of those projects.....sigh.

Bridget said...

I love this blanket more than I can say. I wish I had one! (Though I'm sure it would take me forever to make one too.)

Delusional Knitter said...

That is so cute!! That cat pattern would make a cool shawl! I have lots of those projects, I stuff them in bags and store them in dark places, LOL!!