Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sick but sunny

Wednesday was a sick day for me - finally felled with a brutal cold I'd been fighting since I got back from Chicago.

And as crappy as I felt, it was nice to be home on such a sunny day. Someone else was very happy I was home too - though not that I spent a good part of the day with my laptop in my lap (where he felt he should be).
We took a moment to enjoy the sunshine and clean the bunny poo (left by the melting snow) off the patio.
It didn't last long. My neighbour was out banging around in his yard and my cats are giant pansies, so they ran inside pretty quick.

From there we did a little squirrel watching
And finished up the Loop Cowl
And since it was a sick day, there was also a little napping...

9 comments:

Monika said...

Great squirrel picture, and I love the one of Rocky sleeping.

Unknown said...

The sleeping kitty picture captures your day perfectly. So sweet. Glad you had good company (inside and outside) on your day at home.

Samantha said...

You can tell it's a boy squirrel because it has nuts. LOL

I hope you're feeling better. I'm glad the kitties are taking good care of you.

Bunny poop is the least of my concerns when it comes to spring cleaning in my yard. Oh my lab poop.

Araignee said...

There is nothing better than a nap with a kitty. Except maybe two kitties.

RobinH said...

Aw, Rocky! So sweet! Sorry that you're sick, but good that you have such charming companions.

kathy b said...

So sorry you are feeling sick. Yuck yuck yuck

Delusional Knitter said...

Hope you are feeling better. It is clear that Tux thinks the laptop is in his spot. Is that squirrel black???

Lorraine said...

Feel better soon. Cats are always happy when we are sick, they have a body to lay on.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.....is there anything cuter than a sleeping kitty's face????

I have to say ...the first picture of Tux looks like he is saying, "what's WRONG with you. This is MY spot!"

Hope you are feeling better soon.