Yep... that's the kind of day it's been. Sunny, but lazy. But it has meant a fair bit of knitting time.
As a result, the kitten blanket is growing. As you can see, I've added quite a few butterflies. The butterflies aren't written into any specific part of the pattern - you're just to putt them where you feel like it. Mine look random, but there is a bit of a method to how I'm adding them.
I've got about six more butterflies to go (or about six inches) plus the top seed-stitch border. I was hoping to finish it up this weekend, but those inches take longer than you'd think. So it will probably take at least another week. And I can't wait to get this one off the needles! The cotton is going to be nice and soft and washable for the recipient... but for the knitter, it makes things a bit of a slog!