Monday, March 16, 2015

Up next

With Old Town off the needles, I turned my attention to back to the baby blanket.
It might not look like it, but I've added a couple of inches since the last time I shared it here. I got the cable/lace pattern charted finally - and was moving along quite swimmingly. That is, until I noticed a BIG boo-boo just after I finished the cats. I had to rip all the way back. But it was one of those boo-boos that was just too obvious to leave in.

I'm going to try to do at least half a pattern repeat every night. Dave's gone to the cottage for the week, so I don't have anyone to interrupt my knitting time. With any luck, I can be well on the way to finishing this one by the weekend. It will be nice to have this one off the needles too - and not have to knit with cotton for a while!

4 comments:

kathy b said...

Adorable cats on that blanket! I said it before, I'lll say it again: Purrfect

Samantha said...

In a pattern like that I imagine any boo boo would show quite easily. It's looking good. :)

Araignee said...

Such cute kitties!

Anonymous said...

Love those kitties!

I had the frogs visit me today too. I read my knitting wrong and started a right side row on the WRONG side.

RIP!!!!!

Hopefully, we will BOTH be back on the right track tonight.