Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Green scene

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The snow is melting slowly. I'm just itching to get into my gardens. And the floral section at the grocery store is not helping...
They had a whole display of these pretty Shamrocks - I just had to bring one home with me. I bought Mom one years ago when I was still in my teens. She planted it in the garden and it lived there quite happily for many years.

I think that's exactly what I'm going to do with mine.I think it will look quite nice opposite the black clover I planted last year...
...don't you?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I do. The plants are beautiful...and it's so nice to see some spring colors emerging!!

Araignee said...

Oh, man.....I had one of those in my hand yesterday and I put it back because I was too cheap to spend $3.99. It's so darn pretty. Regrets, regrets.....

Samantha said...

I'm itching to do my gardens too. Ripping the entire fronts out and redoing. It's going to be GREAT.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh ......if I had know you wanted clover! LOL

Here it is an invasive and I am constantly fighting a battle to keep it out of the planters.

RobinH said...

Ooh, lovely! It will look great in the garden too.