Wednesday, March 11, 2015

FO: Twyla Two

A quick post for the finished Rainbow Twyla
Not a whole lot to say here that I haven't said in other posts. Mom spun the yarn. It was some Corriedale from Lisa at White Birch Fiber Arts.  It's not very soft, and a little bit itchy. But it's nice and warm, making it perfect for a hat.
This one turned out a little bit bigger than my original Twyla, but I think that's mostly because the yarn was a little bit heavier.
It goes perfectly with my rainbow gloves. And I have a matching skein squirreled away for a cowl. The set is the perfect way to brighten up a long, dreary winter.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... cute! :)

Araignee said...

I love Corriedale. It isn't exactly soft but it has an itchiness that grows on you.

Anonymous said...

I love the way the red made a star on the top.

Rachelle said...

I still love that, need to do more knitting of my handspun I think.