Sunday, March 1, 2015

Wrapping it up (or trying to)

While it may not seem like it lately, this is actually a knitting blog. And there has been knitting...
...albeit, not a much as I'd like. The Chicago cowl is growing, though not as quickly as I'd like. There hasn't been a tonne of time for knitting. What little time there as been, I've filled with other things like Candy Crush and getting a jump on spring cleaning.

While my main living space is a lot tidier now...
... the poor cowl has been languishing.

I was hoping to finish it up last night, and was even planning on staying up late to do it. But I kept dropping stitches. And when I realized I'd worked and entire row as half knit, half purl (it was suppose to be all knit), I decided it was time to pack it in and call it a night.
So today will be spent tinking back that row and (hopefully) finishing her up. That is if I don't run out of yarn....
... which is looking quite probably at this moment. Good thing Loveknitting.com has a free shipping sale on right now!

7 comments:

Araignee said...

My knit brain seems to be on the fritz as well. Advanced cabin fever?

Anonymous said...

Some times you just have to put the knitting down and call it a day.

It sure is pretty .....LOVE those colors.

kathy b said...

It is really pretty!

Samantha said...

Yeah, mistakes like that justify setting it down and going to sleep. Still, I love it. The colours are perfect.

Unknown said...

Oh, so pretty. The colors and textures are so attractive!

RobinH said...

I love this- Nancy has it exactly right- the colors and textures are beautiful.

Knatolee said...

Really gorgeous colourway!