Thursday, November 17, 2016

Cheeky squirrel

Mr. Squirrely McSquirrelpants has been back almost every day.
And he's no longer content to eat the seed that the birds toss out.
Rupert and I spent a good half hour admiring his acrobatics
He may look plump, but he's pretty darn agile.
I'm not surprised really, I've seen these little guys scale the bricks on our house with ease.
Though yesterday's antics were pretty darn impressive
And he did show us that he is in no uncertain terms....
... a "Mr." Squirrel.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They certainly not shy about showing their "stuff". LOL

I watched one scale a stucco wall the other day. It wasn't terribly ROUGH stucco and I was amazed at how he (she?) could go right up.

Araignee said...

Now I can honestly say I have never seen a squirrels junk before!

Samantha said...

He's SUPER cute. I love him. Hug him for me.

Vera said...

Ha-ha-ha. They are pretty agile acrobats, aren't they? I've watched one walk on my clothesline like a tightrope walker!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Well....I have to say this is a first for me too! LOL! Now I need to try and get that image out of my mind.

Delighted Hands said...

That is just too funny! I love all his angles to get the seed!