Thursday, November 10, 2016

Say hello to my little friend

Corvin is done and blocking. I'll share pics once it has buttons. Then it will be packed up and sent off with Dave. The little guy made his entrance Monday night, so the timing is perfect.

In the meantime....
I give you Squirrley McSquirrelpants and his fabulous, fluffalicious tail.
The feeder's been empty of seed all summer (partially to help the grocery budget, partially because I hadn't decided on a new home for it) and I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed watching the squirrels.
Oh they'd come and steal a raspberry or two... but now with the feeder, they hang out a lot more.
This guy is really bold, and I think he enjoys teasing Rupert by getting really close.
I know some people think they are pests (and when they chew on houses, etc,  I don't disagree), but mine seem to be pretty well mannered...
 And I find it hard to resist that floof!

7 comments:

Araignee said...

He is a handsome fellow!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I scrolled down to see the WIP pics of Corvin - just gorgeous. Hopefully you get to see a photo of the FO on the baby!

Your friend does have a very impressive tail. I wish I knew what shampoo and conditioner he's using!

Delighted Hands said...

He is a fine specimen! Our squirrels here are much smaller and their tails are not so exuberant!

Bridget said...

I love squirrels - or as we call them in our house, "Squirrely Whirrelys" - ours like to tease the cats too, and it's fun to watch (for us, at least ... the cats probably hate it).

Vera said...

What a fabulous tail! I love watching the antics of squirrels. Sometimes they are like Olympic athletes. They do come to our feeders which annoys my husband, but I enjoy them.

kathy b said...

Oh Mr Squirrel!
I have asked al about test knitting and she is on a long work stretch. I know she'll get back to me later about it. :)

Anonymous said...

He DOES have a fluffilicious tail!!! Squirrels in Florida have pretty pitiful tails. At least the ones in Orlando did. I haven't seen any up close here in Jax yet.