Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Monday questions on Tuesday



I was stuck for something to blog about today, but KathyB came to the rescue with her Monday questions!

*Have you ever petted an angora bunny?  

Yes! And I want one of my very own. But we can’t really entertain the idea until Peno is gone. I couldn’t trust her with a house bun.
 

*Do you have any novelty yarn in your stash?  

Yep! It comes in handy for toys, but it’s also nice to knit up a furry scarf every once in a while. 


* Is there something  you simply can’t give on with your food life?

Coca Cola… I managed to mostly give it up for about a month. But it seems to be the only thing that helps with my migraines, so I can never give it up completely. And this last month, I’ve totally fallen off the wagon with it. 


*Do you swim during the winter months?

No.. but I want to. There’s an indoor pool not too far from the house – I keep meaning to get a membership.


*What are you having for dinner tonight?

I have no idea. Dave’s out doing more work on my car, so I guess I better make him something special. Maybe a nice moose roast (thank you hunter Dad!)


* Friends are putting up their Christmas decor  are you?

Nope. I didn’t decorate at all last year. I will this year, but not until December 1st


*Are you a Black Friday Cyber Monday shopper?  

Nope. It’s not really a thing here in Canada (though the retailers are trying to make it happen). I know a few people who like to cross the border for it, but with the exchange rate, it’s not really worth it right now. 


*Did you cast on this weekend?  

Nope. I was a good girl and worked mostly on my lace cardigan. I need to at least get the body done so I can use the needle for the lace tunic!



*Did you see the Supermoon yet?

Saw it Sunday night on the way home from Mom’s. Driving along country roads, I almost didn’t need headlights. 



*Would you like to recommend a movie?  

Haven’t watched any light, fun movies lately… but Dave and I have been working our way through Murdoch Mysteries.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Living in Florida, I have certainly not had moose. What is it like? Does it taste like beef?

I have had deer. Is it like deer? Enquiring minds want to know!!! LOL

Araignee said...

I can't go without Coke either for my headaches. In fact, I am having one right now so I'll be having a Coke for breakfast. I thought the same thing about the moon on Sunday. I have to use my high beams to see the deer but I didn't need them that night.

Delighted Hands said...

Fun! I've always wanted an angora but like most fiber animals....it is easier to buy angora than to own one!

Vera said...

Oh wow, I had moose burgers several years back in VT (a neighbor of my brother's had gotten a moose) and I loved them. How is the roast? I'll bet it's delicious.

kathy b said...

I made the switch to Diet coke almost 2 years ago. I had to for my health weight issue.s Now I LOVE my diet coke.
The moon has been awesome and yes so bright I think a light is on when I go to bed! Thanks for playing!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Have you ever petted an angora bunny? Yes, at KW Knitterr's Fair I think. Nice, but I'll stick with my cat.

Do you have any novelty yarn in your stash? Nope! If you only knew how long it took to work through it all!

Is there something you simply can’t give on with your food life? Tomatoes. Followed closely by hot peppers. We gave up all pop years ago!

Do you swim during the winter months? Whenever I get a chance.

What are you having for dinner tonight. Spanish Rice with black beans and - you guessed it - tomatoes and hot peppers!

Friends are putting up their Christmas decor are you? Never before December 1st and maybe not all depending on my mood.

Are you a Black Friday Cyber Monday shopper? Nope. Not much of a shopper these days. Have too many things and don't need more.

Did you cast on this weekend? Not unless you count sock number two.

Did you see the Supermoon yet? Yes, despite the clouds.

Would you like to recommend a movie? We just finished Spotless on Netflix which was a fun series.