Sunday, November 13, 2016

FO: Corvin - take two

It's done  - all blocked with ends sewn in, and buttons sewn on.
I let Dave have final say on the buttons, and I think the ones he chose up the "grandpa" vibe nicely.
I'm not a huge fan of knitting cables, but I do so love how they look when they are done.
This version helped me work out some of the kinks from the first one.  I fixed the proportions, and as a result, this one used two skeins of Stray Cat instead of one (though just barely). The colourway is "Little Boy Blue" and it's nice and bright and cheerful.
I'm so pleased with the final result, and I should be able to get this pattern released by the end of next weekend. I promise, you'll be the first to know when I do!

4 comments:

Araignee said...

Adorbs! I hate knitting cables too but you are right, they are always worth the effort.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh .... that is SO cute!

Delighted Hands said...

Success! It is a beautiful sweater....beware of dogs!
You've done a great job on this one!

Samantha said...

The buttons are perfect with that colour and those cables. :)