Monday, November 7, 2016

Trying to be good

I'm trying... I really am. I'm trying to resist startitis and work on the projects I've got on the go already. Mainly Corvin. The little guy could come any day now. I've decided I've got to much on my plate to make the quilt, but I'd like to have the cardigan (and maybe a matching hat) finished and wrapped up, ready to gift as soon as he comes into the world.

Like I did for the cowl, I'm reminding myself that each row matters, and brings me that much closer to finishing. Whenever I had a spare moment this weekend, I picked it up.

As a result...
The body is done. Those sleeves will take no time at all if I can just stick to it. The problem isn't the pattern - I loved knitting it... the first time.
I just have a hard time knitting things over again, especially so close in succession. But it really is a cute design, and I want to get it out to you all. So I promise. Those sleeves will be done by week's end... (I hope!)

6 comments:

Araignee said...

Look at that cute little thing!

Delighted Hands said...

Good job! It really is a beautiful design and having a deadline has to help kick it in gear! you need knitting blinders!

Vera said...

What a cute & fun pattern!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Very cute! Love the cables and that blue.

Anonymous said...

Love those cables and that color is gorgeous! You can do it!

Unknown said...

Love the yarn!! And you are making great strides, so I have no fear of you getting it done.