Tuesday, August 15, 2017

In need of colour

After getting Exhibition off the needles, I turned my attention to the baby cardi. I'm happy to say, as of Saturday night, it was on the blocking board. It's still there, so you can't see it yet (but soon).

Since I still have about a month left to work on fair projects, I thought I'd see if I squeeze in another baby item. Both of my recent FOs were grey, so I decided it was time for some colour. I did a deep dive in the stash and came up with some cheery pink Twinkle Cat DK.
This is the start of the Bethany dress.  I haven't gotten very far because I got distracted by the pinwheels (they are done now and I can't do anything more until I get more fabric). But it is DK, so it should move a little quicker than my usual fingering weight knits.

Like the cardigan, this will go to baby Wren after the fair.

6 comments:

Araignee said...

I wish I had a baby to knit for. That dress is so sweet!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Baby Wren is going to be styling. Such a cute pattern.

Eastside Cats said...

That yarn color is wonderful!

Vera said...

Beautiful pattern and beautiful color!!

Cat Lover said...

Love the colour and pattern! Can't wait to see everything you've done all at once. It will look lovely.
Robin

Delighted Hands said...

What a pretty start to the knitting!