Monday, August 28, 2017

Speeding to Fall

I'm on vacation for the week, and that means no train time, which would normally mean no train knitting but...

I've decided to work on Bronte outside train hours. With a nice lazy Sunday, I was able to get the first one done and dusted.
now with it off the needles and on a foot, you can see that pretty lace pattern.
And why the rush for this pair? Well, I'd like to get them done by September 1 because Dee and Vera are having a little fall knit-along. So I'll take a break from the train knitting and join in with them... wanna join too?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out!!!!

Your Bronte sock is gorgeous!

Rachelle said...

That's pretty! I need to finish my current socks for the ever expanding boy feet.

Araignee said...

That is just a gorgeous pattern!!!!

Bridget said...

Those are so very pretty, nice job!

I really want to join in the KAL, just have to figure out what and with what yarn!

Delighted Hands said...

YIPPEE! I am excited about the Fall knit along, too! This lacy pair of socks is really pretty! Now that you have the first one done, you will fly through the second and finish just in time! Vacation time helps, too!

Eastside Cats said...

Ooh, the socks look so comfy! Enjoy your vacation!

Cat Lover said...

Your sock looks gorgeous, love the colour!
Take care.
Robin

chrisknits said...

The sock is gorgeous!! Almost makes me want to break my no sock rule.

kathy b said...

I love your lace socks. I am joining the FALL knit along. I dont think it will be socks though. I m still considering the yarn and pattern I better get gettin!

Vera said...

Gorgeous! this will be part of your e-book, right???