Wednesday, August 16, 2017

On to Bronte

With Exhibition done, the needles were free for another commuter project. I grabbed the Cornflower blue Barn Cat I'd dyed up for, but decided not to use on my handspun cardigan.

I got an decent amount done Monday's commute. This design is Bronte. It has a picot edge (which I still have to tack down), and a pretty little lace design that reminds me of willow branches trailing in the water...
Of course, that's hard to see until it's properly blocked... the joy of lace. So I guess you'll just have to wait a bit to really appreciate this one.

5 comments:

Araignee said...

Love that color!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

I've always loved corn flower blue. Great color choice!

kathy b said...

i am enchanted by the color too. im starting my grasses yarn from you today with beads!

Eastside Cats said...

Very pretty!

Delighted Hands said...

Great beginning to a lacy sock leg! I see the picot edge ready to be turned! Nice pop of color is right!