I'm supposed to be watching my pennies, but it's really hard when you've got a new hobby, and supplies are just so easy to buy online!
I think my letter carrier is silently cursing me, but it's just so exciting when that doorbell rings!
1) The top layer cake was actually purchased just after my birthday in December (curse MSQ and those daily deals!)
Disappearing Hourglass pattern. Mom did one and it's gorgeous. But to do that, I needed a layer cake of plain fabric too, so I was waiting for another enticing daily deal to justify the shipping and exchange from the U.S.
But early last week Mom mentioned a sale on Craftsy... and wouldn't you know it, they had a nice creamy layer cake at a fabulous price! (more things jumped into that particular cart, but just hang on, I'll get to those...)
I'm going to square away a couple other projects, but I'm very excited about starting this one!
2) This charm pack (I got two actually) just spoke to me when it first came up on MSQ. I diligently waited for a daily deal, and then added them to my cart in February. The daily deal ended up getting back-ordered, but they sent the charm packs along right away.
3) This Jelly Roll jumped into my Craftsy cart with the plain layer cake
4) This is the two yards of fabric I need to finish off the Deep Sea Stars quilt.
5) And last, one final purchase for that Craftsy order
Now I really need to put the wallet away and get sewing!