Wednesday, April 25, 2018

The Empire returns

Remember this...
I started it waaay back in February of last year. It's been picked up and put down far too many times. And you know I hate letting a knit go on for more than a year...

So now is the time to just suck it up and get it done.
This is the right front. I already have the back and left front done.  The right front is almost ready to start decreasing for the neckline and arm hole. Then it will just be the sleeves.

If I keep at it, this puppy could be done by the end of May...

... just in time to put it away for the season!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could always keep in around for those over-air conditioned offices and restaurants. Or maybe that is just a "Florida" thing.

The color is so pretty. Knit, knit, knit!!!!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

I do remember that! It's going to be gorgeous!!

Araignee said...

It is so beautiful! I love picking up old projects. It's like someone gave me a head start on them.

Delighted Hands said...

I always wonder what makes me set aside a project! Sometimes I get bored, run out of yarn or just hate how it is turning out! So why did you set this one aside?! It is very pretty and it looks interesting!

Tired Teacher said...

It's lovely. Keep knitting, and it will be finished before you know it.

chrisknits said...

I can't wait to see the end of this knit. It is so lovely and your yarn is gorgeous!!!

Shirley said...

That is going to be so beautiful! I cannot imagine how you put it aside when you had so much done. Looking forward to seeing it complete.

Eastside Cats said...

The color of the yarn is lovely!

kathy b said...

What an elegant look. I know you will love it!

Judy S. said...

That's going to be very pretty when you finish it! I've got a few of those partially done projects also; now I need to follow your good example!