Monday, April 9, 2018

FO: Bear boots

I've been meaning to get around to making up some booties to go with the Bear Bonnet for ages now, but I just never seemed to find a moment. Finally, Saturday night I did.
And before bed, they were cast off.
I used the Bosnian Bootie pattern, but modified the cuff this time. I've knit it before, and it's a nice east, near-seamless knit. I think these are a good compliment to the simple garter stitch of the bear bonnet.

Now I'm debating - tuck these away for the fair, or stick them in the package with my cousin's baby quilt.... decisions, decisions...

10 comments:

Araignee said...

Adorable! Some baby is going to be just the cutest.

Vera said...

So cute!! They will be keeping some little one nice and warm.

Tired Teacher said...

Good choice of booties to match the hat.

chrisknits said...

Send them! You can always knit something for the fair.

Delighted Hands said...

What a perfect baby set! Nice work on the boots!

Eastside Cats said...

Very cute!

kathy b said...

Oh I pick give them to the baby!!!! And I love the set. Nice job Val!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...so cute.

Judy S. said...

Cute! They look very comfy.

Mereknits said...

Adorable!