Saturday, April 7, 2018

Spinach with a side of floof

The first spinach sock is off the needles and the second one is under way
It was too cold to go outside for photos, so I laid this sock down in the sun at the back door. I only got one shot in before a photobomber appeared.
And once he was there, there was no getting  rid of him
He  just doesn't understand the excitement of a plain green sock.
He thinks a floofy belly makes a far better photographic subject.
 He might not be entirely wrong...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he *may* be right.

But, the spinach sock looks pretty good too!

Araignee said...

Cats do love knitted things. Mine drag my socks all over the house if I am not careful with them.

Delighted Hands said...

Oh, he is an excellent photo session element! Nice too have the sock done!

Tired Teacher said...

LOL, I don't think this is his first rodeo! Your photobomber has such a healthy and shiny, black coat.

Love the sock, too.

chrisknits said...

I think he's posing for the Mr May centerfold for Cats Unbound. Or he wants a belly scratch, it could go either way.

Mereknits said...

I love the sock and of course the beautiful cat.

Vera said...

Both are lovely!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

What a ham!

gayle said...

Cats are never wrong. They're sometimes indecisive, but never wrong...