Thursday, April 5, 2018

Swan song

I honestly thought I'd be further along on Rowan's shrug by now. In fact, I thought I'd be done!
But as you can see, I'm not! I'm not too downcast though... I'm only an inch or two from finishing off the body, and then the arm bands will be done in no time.  I should be able to finish it up by the weekend.

I'm not overly thrilled with the pooling on this one, but I'm trying not to let it bother me too much. It's one of the potential downsides of hand-dyed yarn. And Rowan won't mind! It certainly makes for a unique knit!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She will just adore that pink ......and it is from her favorite auntie! That makes EVERYTHING just right.

Araignee said...

Before I read what you wrote I thought...nice pooling!

Delighted Hands said...

She will love the pops of color like this! It is going to be perfect for her! Good work!

Tired Teacher said...

It's adorable, and she will love it.

chrisknits said...

What a sweet knit. It will be adorable no matter.

Shirley said...

I love it! Just beautiful!

kathy b said...

I love the pooling on this one. Really. It is going to be so pretty !!! Im ready to cast on something so boring. I just knit the repetitive stitchwork right now!

Eastside Cats said...

Very pretty!

elns said...

Cute little piece of color! I am sure she is going to be super happy with it. cute.