Monday, May 22, 2017

A special sock for my special boy

We just recently passed the anniversaries of Rocky and Tux's deaths. I debated on bringing it up, because I try to  keep this blog a happy place. But naturally, I've been thinking about both of them a lot lately. I've long had a yarny tribute to Rocky planned (a special colourway), but I've been struggling with something special for Tux.

But finally, the other night it came to me....
... a new sock design in the perfect Tuxedo cat colours. Stay tuned for the pattern release!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two hold a special place in my heart too. Rocky had such a handsome face and Tux .... well, everyone KNOWS tuxies are special. How could you not love his sweet spirit and the way he handled becoming a tri-pod kitty!!!

Love the socks you are designing in his memory! So adorable!

Cat Lover said...

Lovely Valerie, wonderful tribute.
Robin

Bridget said...

LOVE! And I will look forward to the pattern. :-)

Delighted Hands said...

Awww! This will be a happy reminder of a great feline friend!

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

A beautiful tribute.

Have a lovely day,
Andrea

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Omg. That's so cute!

Vera said...

LOVE!!! Perfect. Can't wait to see the entire sock!!

Araignee said...

That's so sweet!

Mereknits said...

What a great tribute, perfect!