Saturday, May 13, 2017

Lilypie

As mentioned,  I've taken on another deadline project....

Sam's lovely daughter Miss Lily is graduating Grade 8 this year! (Where have the last 13 years gone?) And she's in need of a shawl to go with her graduation outfit.

So I stepped up to the plate. I dyed up some Barn Cat in black, and Miss Lily chose my Magpie pattern.
This mess of garter is about halfway through the short rows. Hopefully by the time you read this, I'll be through them and onto the lace.

I have some lovely pearl beads to add... I can't wait to get there!

5 comments:

Araignee said...

I love that pattern. And black....so perfect!

kathy b said...

Oh you are so kind to work on deadlines for others. Very generous of you. I simply lose confidence when I know someone's waiting for it. THe colors are perfect and the beading will be fun for you and the wearer!

Delighted Hands said...

What a great color to wear (and not so easy to knit)!
The lace will be easier to work on....in bright light! lol

Anonymous said...

Lily is going to LOVE her beaded shawl. What girl DOESN'T love beads!!!

Vera said...

That is going to be gorgeous! Lucky girl!