As I mentioned yesterday, the sheepie socks are done.
Summer Grazing, but mine are a heavily modified version. The original pattern appears excessively long (they almost look like slouch socks). I was also using leftovers, so I wanted to make sure I had enough (I cut it pretty close on the green). I think the end result is pretty cute. (My modified chart is on my project page.)
I used a mix of our yarns... Jungle Cat, Alley Cat Falkland, Regular Alley Cat, Barn Cat and Twinkle Cat.
And I got them done ahead of my deadline, so they are more than ready to gift on the weekend. Now... onto that deadline shawl...