Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Felines

I think someone has figured out that I'm home a lot more now...

He's here almost daily (sometimes multiple times). And don't let that sad, wet face fool you. Ollie has a home, where he's obviously well-cared for. In fact, I offered him a chance to come in and dry off, but he was more interested in stalking the bird feeder...
... and harassing the squirrels.

Ollie usually shows up between 9 and 10 am. He'll sit patiently at the back door for either Dave or I to notice him. He gets a pet and a treat (cat food, cat treats, or cat nip - whatever is handy)
 
 and then goes about his business.
Sometimes he'll come back later in the day - and we've seen him prowling about different parts of the complex. He's probably got a few other tenants suckered just like us.

Part of me really wishes he didn't have a home, and I could take him in. Of course, someone else would object to that...

5 comments:

Araignee said...

He really is adorable. They are lucky someone hasn't snatched him up.

Delighted Hands said...

Ollie needs a go camera to chronicle all his adventures! Beautiful guy!

Vera said...

Ollie is quite handsome. I would want to keep him!!

Anonymous said...

Ollie is gorgeous!!!

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

What a flirt! He has beautiful eyes.