Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A tale of two sweaters

 Work on April is slow, but it is happening

The Twisted Top Cat is so nice to work with, and I think it's going to be even nicer to wear! I've got a ways to go before splitting for the armholes. But this one is a cropped sweater with shorter sleeves, so I expect to have it done before the summer ends.

And don't worry, Sherlock is not being neglected
It's my main travel project - and it's got a fair few rows done on it over lunch, and while waiting for tires to be put on my car. As a result, I'm about an inch or so past were I had to rip back, and I'm almost through the second skein of natural yarn.  With any luck, this one will be done just in time for the cooler weather. (not that I'm not enjoying the warmth right now!)

3 comments:

Araignee said...

That's a lot of progress! My mojo has disappeared with the heat. It's almost 100 here today. Ugh..no wool for me.

Rachelle said...

Looking good, I want to start on a jersey too, but I need to finish some WIP's first and I have orders for socks from my husband and youngest son as well.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty soft pink color!