Monday, June 15, 2015

Pattern release:Cygnus

At long last...
Cygnus.... my absolute favourite garment....
... is finally available in pattern form so you can make one of your own.
This little top was made just over two years ago, and since then, it's been worn at least once a week. With dresses and dress pants, skirts and denim. It goes with absolutely everything!
It's also easy to knit. It's top-down, seamless, and takes under two skeins (for the largest size). I used Slinky Cat, but any sock yarn will do (solid, semi-solid or multi)
There's only patterning on one in every four rows. And even though it's knit in fingering weight, it knits up surprisingly fast.You can get yours here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT ! BOUGHT IT ! Can't wait to knit it. Thanks for creating this beauty. The pictures are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

It's GORGEOUS!

Araignee said...

That's my kind of fancy. I want one.

kathy b said...

It is amazing. I love it. I may have to have my Allison knit one for me and one for her.
I had to lookup the name: didnt' know it was part of the Milky Way.
Your photos are perfection. I am really impressed