Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The tinker

I'm sure you know, but I've not said it in so many words.... my Mom kicks ass!!!

On Sunday, while I was tormenting her very handsome, but cranky lawn panther, Deuce...
... she was patiently sitting on her deck, tinking back about eleventy-billion stitches on Missandei...
... so I could fix those dropped stitches. I would have been in tears had I tried, but she just quietly un-knit about seven really long rows of lace.

And now it's all fixed, and back on track...
and once again, I owe her my soul.

10 comments:

kathy b said...

Oh yes you do!!! That's an amazing act of Froggin love!

Bridget said...

I admire your Mom - like you, I'd be in a home if I even tried. I'd likely even make things worse.

Onward!

Unknown said...

Thank God for a mom's love!

elns said...

Aww, Mama love! I am happy you two got to spend some time together and she helped make things right with the shawl.

But seriously? How much do I love that photo of Deuce?

How much do I love, "Lawn Panther" Can that be my secret name in knit club? Probably Couch Panther would be more accurate, but who wants accurate ?!?

Araignee said...

That's true love there. Tinking back lace is painful.

Delusional Knitter said...

Wow that is an amzing lady!!!

Anonymous said...

Apparently, Deuce says *thank you* too!

DK

RobinH said...

Um. I don't think *my* mother loves me that much. Your mom, however, rocks extremely!

Rachelle said...

Well done Rhonda, in that situation I'd have to do it myself, not cos Mum doesn't love me heaps, just cos her hands wouldn't cope.

gayle said...

Awww...
You should make her a quilt! 8)
(Heeheehee)